The IOSH Safety for Executives and Directors course is approved by the Institution of Occupational Safety & Health (IOSH) and is intended for those who have overall operational or strategic accountability for an organisation, responsibility for determining and implementing effective safety and health management, and monitoring its success.
The IOSH Safety for Executives and Directors course is valid for directors, executive officers and senior managers across all sectors and industries. This course is intended for all organisations and replaces the IOSH Safety for Senior Executives and IOSH Directing Safely courses as of August 2016.Click Here for Dates and Prices
Completing the IOSH Safety for Executives and Directors course will enable you to:
- Explain the importance of safety and health at top management level
- Illustrate how to plan the direction for safety and health through, developing and implementing a safety and health policy
- Explain the value of an efficient safety and health management system
- Explain the positive impact of health and safety culture through effective leadership
- Describe the importance of setting key performance indicators and targets
Key Topics Include:
- The moral, legal and financial case for effective health and safety management
- Plan, Do, Check, Act model (HSG65)
Our IOSH course tutors are experienced professionals with an appropriate background in risk management. All tutors hold professional membership of the chartered Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH).
At the conclusion of the course delegates are required to undertake a 30 minute written assessment based on the course content. Delegates who successfully complete this assessment at the end of the course are awarded the IOSH Certificate in Safety for Executives and Directors.
There are no hidden extras to pay on top of our health and safety training course prices, unlike other providers who charge extra for things like study books and exam fees. All of our IOSH Safety for Executives and Directors courses have the following included in the course cost:
to Take and Keep
Price: £249.00 + vat
Online Booking Price: £224.10 + vat
Book and pay online for a 10% immediate payment discount (£24.90) off the usual price of £249.00 + vat per person. All online payments are securely encrypted and processed through PayPal™ meaning we never see your card details. You do not need a PayPal account to make payment by card.