NEBOSH Training Certifications and their Benefits
If you are managing a business and want to make it as safe and as comfortable as possible for both clients and staff members, you need to consider the appeal of the specific training programs that are out there. Every accredited health and safety course by an awarding body has something unique to itself, but NEBOSH courses are known to be some of the most effective in helping staff became far more safety conscious moving forward. They provide accurate details about health and safety and common dangers that can then be used to ensure that all legal and moral duties are being met by your business within the realms of health.
If you want help in making your company's health and safety culture and processes far more effective than before then you need to look into the importance of following regulations to the letter, for both legal and moral reasons. Getting a strong grasp on the importance of using NEBOSH certifications throughout your business for training can be seen in their effectiveness, because:
1) They help to provide more than just the basics; NEBOSH courses break down things like dealing with fire hazards and being able to create and maintain safety throughout the premises by way of structured risk assessment methodologies and safety controls
2) This makes a massive difference in learning how to spot risks throughout the business, even helping staff notice things that could be considered a health risk via illness for your staff
3) Proactive and reactive monitoring systems that are made up to ensure that a business can rely on its staff to always meet the standards required
4) Staff will be able to log detailed reports about the incident so that a thorough and detailed investigation can take place later on down the line for maximum effect and clarity
5) A general health and safety certification can be the perfect way for staff to start getting the intermediate information mastered before going on to specialise in other areas such as construction or fire, and will help improve absence levels, injury levels and accident rates within the business.
6) Apart from a NEBOSH Diploma which requires a certain level of health and safety knowledge prior to starting as it is equivalent to a degree-level qualification, all other NEBOSH courses including the NEBOSH General Certificate can be taken by anyone, even those with little or no previous health and safety training or experience in a safety job role.
Need an Accredited Course?
Along with designing bespoke health and safety training programmes, we also run the accredited NEBOSH, IOSH and ConstructionSkills (CSkills) health and safety courses as open courses at selected venues across the UK, as well as in-house for those companies who have a number of employees requiring the training, as it will be much more cost effective than sending them all onto a scheduled open course.
For more information please call 0115 984 9940 to discuss the options or send us an online contact form. Alternatively, use the "Courses" menu at the top of the page to view the courses and qualifications for the various awarding bodies.
These courses form the basis for our in-house training programmes. They can either be run as they are if the outline is exactly what you want, or can be be modified to suit the individual requirements of your organisation. Two or more can also be combined to tailor a bespoke training session for you.
Please click on a course title to find out more about what each one entails: